Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day-316 Week-45 Month-10

My mother started going to office after more than 1 year because she didn't got good Performance rating since she was working from home for last one year. She is now having a big fight with her Managers. She tells me that I am the reason.

I am also more happier when she leaves me home and goes to office. I never say her bye when she leaves or I don't bother her when she comes back.

Also my father comes home early and plays with me.
From PavanJan2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, If you need to call India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, from all around the world, please logon to www.ladenstream.com , we are waiting for you with the most possible cheap rates and outstanding voice quality. it is available all around the world and specially on Gulf countries. www.ladenstream.com