Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day-169 Week-24 Month-5

I completed 24 weeks today. Now I am able to sit without support for few minutes. I always want to disturb my mother when she is doing her office work.I love to watch and try to type something in my mother's laptop.

Today is Stillbirth Remembrance DayIn the United States and Canada, Stillbirth Remembrance Day is a day set aside each year to honor and remember babies that have been stillborn. In many cases, this definition is expanded to include babies lost to miscarriage, SIDS, and complications of pregnancy, including ectopic pregnancies, among others. In light of this latter definition, Stillbirth Remembrance Day is sometimes known as Stillbirth and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, or something similar.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No comments: